What is a Dofollow Link?
Have you looked up a dofollow tag for your HTML? If you did, you found out that there isn’t one. However, in the absence of a nofollow tag on your anchors, you’re using what is known to SEO professionals as a dofollow link. Backlinks have been a hot topic for search engine optimization since the very early days of the industry. Today, you really need to have the latest and most accurate information available if you don’t want to be hit with any penalties and see your free traffic from the search engines suffer.
How Important are Backlinks in 2015?
Links will likely always be important to search engines when creating their indexes. With that said, the quality of the link is going to be much more important than a massive number of links that are pretty much worthless because they were splattered across the web like they were blasted from a shotgun. Dofollow backlinks are important in 2015, but it’s even more crucial to ensure they’re from a trusted and reputable source that is an authority in Google’s eyes.
Here’s some tips for getting good dofollow links on your own.
- Don’t Spam – First and foremost, you don’t want to come across as link spamming. This can really damage the reputation of your brand online – something you may have taken years to build up. If you spam and get caught, the SEO penalties are harsh.
- Avoid Automation – Going along with the don’t spam mantra, you want to avoid most types of automation – especially the ones that promise instant wealth with absolutely no work on your part. With that said, some automation is good.
- Be Personal – Drive-by comments – where you comment without ever planning on returning to join the conversation – is considered rude and is not going to win your brand any fans in the short term or the long run.
- Images for Links – If you can create high quality photographs or even GIF animations, you have a good shot at getting a lot of backlinks of varying quality. The higher the quality, the better chance of an authority site using them and linking to you.
- Outdated Content – The web is full of old and outdated content that isn’t useful anymore or is flat out wrong. You can email the webmasters of the sites with these articles and see if they might link to your updated content on the subject. It’s a long shot.
Sound a bit confusing and time consuming? Don’t worry. You’re not alone. Luckily, we have a solution for you. Keep reading to learn more.
Best Way to Get Dofollow Backlinks?
Well, in our opinion, you should buy services from our SEO professionals listed on our site. We work hard to ensure the quality of every single provider listing their SEO services with us. Because of this, we’ve become a trusted source for hard-working and knowledgeable workers that understand the current state of the search engine optimization industry.